In this article, I am going to provide a list of another word for Question, 10 Sentences with Question and Antonyms for Question.
What is another word for “question”? Questions play a vital role in communication, curiosity, and seeking knowledge. In this blog post, we will explore the origin and meaning of “question,” provide real-world examples, offer a comprehensive list of synonyms and antonyms, and conclude with a brief summary. Join us as we discover alternative vocabulary options to express the concept of “question.”
Origin and History of “Question”
The word “question” has its roots in Latin and Old French. Throughout history, questioning has been an essential aspect of human inquiry, learning, and intellectual exploration.
What is the meaning of Question?
“Question” refers to an inquiry or an act of seeking information, clarification, or understanding. It involves posing a query to elicit a response or engage in a conversation.
Real-World Examples of Question
- To Ask a Question in Class: When you ask a question in class, you seek clarification or additional information from the teacher or fellow students.
- To Interview Someone: Conducting an interview involves asking a series of questions to gather information or insights from the interviewee.
List of synonyms/another word for Question
Here is the list of another word for Question:
List of antonyms for Question
Here is the list of of opposite words for Question:
10 Sentences with Question
Here is a list of 10 Sentences with Question:
- She raised her hand to ask a question during the lecture.
- The detective asked a series of questions to gather information about the crime.
- “What is your favorite color?” the interviewer asked.
- The survey included several multiple-choice questions to gather data.
- He pondered a deep philosophical question about the nature of reality.
- The lawyer skillfully questioned the witness during the trial.
- The journalist conducted an in-depth interview, asking thought-provoking questions.
- “Can you please clarify your statement?” the reporter questioned the politician.
- The teacher encouraged students to think critically and ask challenging questions.
- “Who won the game?” she asked eagerly.
In conclusion, questions serve as powerful tools for seeking knowledge, engaging in conversations, and sparking curiosity. Exploring synonyms for “question” offers us a range of alternative expressions for inquiry and curiosity, while understanding antonyms reminds us of the importance of answers, statements, and assertions. By expanding our vocabulary, we can effectively communicate our desire to inquire and engage in meaningful discussions.
If you really enjoyed the article “another word for Question,” then I would be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to your friends or sharing it on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook. Thank you!
Have you read “10 Sentences with Question?“ Which of these blogs are you reading, and how is it similar to one of them?
- What is another word for Place? | Place Synonyms, Antonyms and Sentences
- What is another word for Find? | Find Synonyms, Antonyms and Sentences
- What is another word for Do? | Do Synonyms, Antonyms and Sentences
- What is another word for Ask? | Ask Synonyms, Antonyms and Sentences
- What is another word for Time? | Time Synonyms, Antonyms and Sentences