In this article, I am going to provide a list of another word for Entire, Entire synonyms, Example Sentences with Entire and Antonyms for Entire.
In the world of words, there are those that carry the weight of completeness and unity. “Entire” is such a word, encompassing the idea of something being whole and undivided. It’s the linguistic glue that binds all the parts into a singular, unbroken entity.
In this blog post, we will venture into the realm of “entire,” delving into its origins, its synonyms, antonyms, and its role in language. ?
Origin and History of “Entire”
The word “entire” finds its roots in Latin, coming from the term “integer,” which means “whole” or “complete.” Throughout the evolution of language, “entire” has maintained its essence of totality and unity. It mirrors the concept of something that stands undivided and unfragmented. ?
What is the meaning of Entire?
“Entire” refers to something that is complete and undivided, lacking any missing parts or components. It signifies the idea of wholeness and unity, emphasizing the unbroken nature of a whole entity. ?
Real-World Examples of Entire
1. Uninterrupted Performance: Picture a captivating stage performance, where a play unfolds without any breaks or interruptions. The audience becomes engrossed in the story, appreciating the entire production from start to finish.
2. Complete Collection: Imagine a library holding a collection of classic novels by a renowned author. A set that contains all the author’s works is referred to as the entire collection, encapsulating the writer’s literary legacy. ??
List of synonyms/another word for Entire
Here is the list of another word for Entire:
List of antonyms for Entire
Here is the list of of opposite words for Entire:
Example Sentences with Entire
Here is a list of example sentences with Entire:
- The artist showcased their entire portfolio in the art exhibition.
- The novel’s plot unfolded over the entire course of its pages.
- The team’s entire effort contributed to the success of the project.
- The documentary captured the entire journey of the explorers.
- The chef incorporated a variety of flavors to create an entire culinary experience.
- The entire town gathered to celebrate the annual festival.
- The coastal road offered stunning views of the entire coastline.
- The marathon challenged runners to complete the entire race.
- The scientist’s research covered the entire spectrum of the subject.
- The travel package included the entire holiday experience. ✈️
In the realm of language, “entire” serves as a vessel of unity and completeness. It carries the essence of something that is whole, undivided, and unbroken. As we communicate ideas of wholeness and totality, the word “entire” paints a picture of completeness that resonates through our linguistic expressions. ?
If you really enjoyed the article “another word for Entire,” then I would be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to your friends or sharing it on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook. Thank you!
Have you read “Example Sentences with Entire?“ Which of these blogs are you reading, and how is it similar to one of them?
- What is another word for Economic? | Economic Synonyms, Antonyms and Sentences
- Is the G in ‘Guacamole’ Silent?
- How To Pronounce Vowels in Spanish?
- 100 Common Business English Questions | English With Lucy
- What is another word for Each? | Each Synonyms, Antonyms and Sentences
- 100 Small Talk Questions and Answers | English With Lucy
- 100 Common English Questions and Answers | English With Lucy
- 50 Advanced Adjectives to Describe Personality | English With Lucy
- What is another word for Edge? | Edge Synonyms, Antonyms and Sentences
- What is another word for Everyone? | Everyone Synonyms, Antonyms and Sentences
- What is another word for Estimate? | Estimate Synonyms, Antonyms and Sentences
- What is another word for Equipment? | Equipment Synonyms, Antonyms and Sentences
- What is another word for Electric? | Electric Synonyms, Antonyms and Sentences
- 100 Most Popular English Girls Names | English With Lucy
- 100 Most Common English Words | English With Lucy
- What is another word for Extent? | Extent Synonyms, Antonyms and Sentences
- What is another word for Exercise? | Exercise Synonyms, Antonyms and Sentences