Welcome to your Chapter 5: Enzymes (Online MCQ Test). In this Enzymes online quiz with questions and answers, you will learn more about enzyme and its properties. Here is the syllabus about this quiz:
- Difference between Enzymes and Catalysts
- Properties of Enzymes
- Classification of Enzymes
I hope you have enjoyed Enzymes Quiz. I would be very thankful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to your friends or sharing it on Facebook, Reddit, Pinterest, Twitter, or Instagram. Thank you!
2. All the chemicals that contain mainly……….are called organic substances.
4. The velocity of the enzymatic reaction increases as the concentration of………. up to certain maximum
5. Renin curdles…………..of milk
6. It is an enzyme that acts on the substrates and remove their hydrogen molecule.
8. Trypsin is secreted by
10. Enzyme inactivates at
11. Optimum temperature for enzyme is
12. Source of bromelain is
13. Molecular weight of Bromelein is
16. Deoxyribonucleases acts on
17. Maltase converts maltose to
18. The enzyme acts on protein is
19. Oxidation is catalyzed by
20. It is an enzyme that promotes or boost up the speed of the reactions in which new bonds are formed with the cleavage of ATP (Adenosine Tri Phosphate.)