2. All the chemicals that contain mainly……….are called organic substances.
4. The velocity of the enzymatic reaction increases as the concentration of………. up to certain maximum
5. Renin curdles…………..of milk
6. It is an enzyme that acts on the substrates and remove their hydrogen molecule.
8. Trypsin is secreted by
10. Enzyme inactivates at
11. Optimum temperature for enzyme is
12. Source of bromelain is
13. Molecular weight of Bromelein is
16. Deoxyribonucleases acts on
17. Maltase converts maltose to
18. The enzyme acts on protein is
19. Oxidation is catalyzed by
20. It is an enzyme that promotes or boost up the speed of the reactions in which new bonds are formed with the cleavage of ATP (Adenosine Tri Phosphate.)