Instruction for Henna
Simply follow the instruction to apply the henna designs
- Don’t touch the design directly after it’s applied.
- Leave the henna paste on your skin for as long as possible.
- Coat sugar and lemon juice over henna design.
- Try to keep your skin warm and moist.
- Wrap up the design with a soft piece of cloth or tissue paper.
- Wash off any dry henna flakes
- Eid Special Henna Designs
- Bridal Mehndi Designs
- Finger Henna Designs
- Legs Henna Designs
- Foot Mehndi Designs
- Gol Tikki Mehndi Designs
Copyright: Users can use images in android apps, website, Pinterest pin, re-pin and on any social media without any permission from YIM content owner. Always give credits to YIM.
HENNA DESIGN GALLERIES
Eid Special Henna Designs
Finger Henna Designs
Foot Mehndi Designs
Bridal Mehndi Designs
Legs Henna Designs
Gol Tikki Mehndi Designs
If you really enjoyed this post, I’d be very thankful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Twitter or Facebook and pin post images on your Pinterest. Thank you!
Did you try some great henna designs at home? Which one you are using—and how it is similar to one of these?
- What do you think about leg henna designs?
- What would you do differently?
- What other ideas can you add to this list that I may have not mentioned?
Which of these exercise ideas would work for you? Leave a comment below to tell us what you’ll be trying out.