Literacy & Numeracy Drive
In 2015, the varsity Department of Education and therefore the PITB implemented tablet-PC based student assessment app – employed by School Monitoring Officers during their monthly visits to every public school. The assessment app is linked to an intensive question bank and every question is tagged with the relevant student learning outcomes.
Student learning outcomes (SLOs) for English, Math and Urdu are assessed for Grade 3 students at the present. Main topics assessed include clock, comprehension, sentence completion, two and three digit addition and subtraction, division, fraction, and multiplication.
If you would love to download free new textbooks of high quality then click link below.
LND SLOs - January 2020
Key student learning outcomes (SLOs) for English, Math and Urdu are assessed for Grade 3 students at the present . Major areas assessed include comprehension, sentence completion, two and three digit addition and subtraction, division, and multiplication. Detailed subject wise SLOs are given below.
- Identify simple words (one/two/three syllable) with correct spellings.
- Identify correct action word according to the pictures.
- Use of articles (“A” or “An”)
- Demonstrate use of some words showing position. (Prepositions)
- Apply critical thinking to interact with text using intensive reading strategies (while reading to locate specific factual information to answer short questions based on the text.)
- Interact with text and use reading to find factual information to answer in a word or two.
- Add or subtract upto 3-digit numbers and 3-digit numbers with carrying/borrowing of tens and hundreds.
- Recognize and name unit fractions up to 1/12.
- Solve real life problems involving multiplication of 2-digit numbers by 1-digit numbers.
- Read and write the time from a clock image in hours and minutes with 5-minute intervals)
- Solve real life problems involving division of 2-digit numbers by 1-digit numbers.
SLOs - اردو
ا۔ اسم کی شناخت کرسکے۔
ب۔ الفاظ کی جمع بنا سکے۔
ج۔ الفاظ کو جوڑ توڑ کے ساتھ لکھ سکے
د۔ فعل،فاعل اور مفعول کی درست ترتیب کی شناخت کر سکیں گے۔
ر۔ سادہ جملے اور ان پر مبنی عبارت سمجھ کر پڑھ سکے۔۔ پیراگراف۔
ح۔ الفاظ کی جمع
LND Paper - January 2020
LND Paper January 2020 is published from DSD. Here January SLOs included. This paper is without watermark, logo or any kind of over-written. Class 3 kids can easily understand the neat and clean questions. You can download HD quality paper from DOWNLOAD button bellow for PRINTING purpose.
LND Version 8 - January 2020
With the help of android app, your class 3 students will be engaged deeply with activities and hold his concentration longer. To make better practice our team made best android app for class 2 and class 3 students. LND Version 8 app is always updated 4 times a month. So, you should check UPDATE even if you already installed. After updating the LND Version 8 android app, you will get JANUARY 2020 SLOs. Click image below to get LND Version 8 January 2020 app.
OUR OTHER BEST ANDROID APPS
If you really enjoyed this post, I’d be very thankful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Twitter or Facebook and pin post images on your Pinterest.
Did you read some LND SLOs January 2020 on the way? Which one you are reading—and how it is similar to one of these?
- What do you think about our Android Apps?
- What would you do differently?
- What other ideas can you add to this list that I may have not mentioned?
Leave a comment below to tell us about your feed back!
M.Phil Computer Sciences (SE)
Android App Developer (Native JAVA)
WordPress Web Developer/Administrator
Certified Graphic Designer, Blogger, SEO Expert
Social Media Pinterest Marketing.
WhatsApp: +92 3056275237