In this article, I am going to provide a list of Included synonyms, another word for Included, Example Sentences with Included and Antonyms for Included.
Included refers to something that has been encompassed, comprised, or part of a larger whole or set. It signifies the act of involving something or someone within a specific category, list, or arrangement. For instance, in a travel package, meals and accommodation are often included, meaning they are provided as part of the overall cost.
Check also: Inspired Synonyms, Antonyms, Example Sentences
Source: English As A Second Language
Origin and History of “Included”
The word included finds its origins in Middle English, coming from the Latin word includere, meaning “to shut in” or “enclose.” Its usage in English has evolved to represent the concept of encompassing various elements or individuals within a particular context.
Real-World Examples of Included
1. The conference fee included access to all workshops, seminars, and networking events. In this example, included emphasizes that the conference fee covers and allows participation in all the mentioned activities without additional charges.
2. The software package included a comprehensive suite of tools, ensuring users had everything they needed for their projects. Here, included underscores that the software package consists of a wide range of tools, making it a complete and self-sufficient solution for users.
List of Included Synonyms (Another Word for Included)
Here is the list of Included Synonyms:
- Incorporated: Combined or integrated as a part of a whole; often used in a business context to indicate integration.
- Encompassed: Surrounded or enclosed; signifies something that is completely covered or enclosed within a specific area or range.
- Comprised: Made up of; denotes something that is formed or constituted by various elements or components.
- Entailed: Involved or necessary as a part of the process; implies that something is a necessary consequence or part of a particular situation.
- Embodied: Personified or represented in a tangible form; suggests that something is physically present or represented in a concrete manner.
Check also: Innovative Synonyms, Antonyms, Example Sentences
List of Antonyms for Included
Here is the list of of opposite words for Included:
- Excluded: Left out or not included; refers to something or someone that has been deliberately omitted or kept out.
- Omitted: Left undone or unadded; indicates that something has been neglected or deliberately disregarded in a given context.
- Removed: Taken away or extracted; implies that something has been separated or detached from a larger whole.
- Eliminated: Completely removed or eradicated; signifies the total removal or exclusion of something from a specific situation.
- Exempted: Freed or released from a particular obligation or requirement; denotes that something or someone is not bound by a specific rule or inclusion criterion.
Example Sentences with Included
Here is a list of example sentences with Included:
- The package deal included flights, accommodation, and guided tours.
- All necessary materials are included in the art workshop fee.
- Membership benefits included access to exclusive events and discounts.
- The software update included enhanced security features.
- Tickets included backstage passes for the concert.
- The deluxe edition included bonus tracks and a poster.
- The festival pass included camping facilities for attendees.
- The menu included vegetarian and gluten-free options.
- The excursion fee included transportation and entrance fees.
- The training program included personalized coaching sessions.
- The exhibition included artworks from renowned artists.
- The course fee included course materials and certification.
- The subscription included access to a vast library of content.
- The seminar included interactive Q&A sessions with experts.
- The event included hands-on workshops and live demonstrations.
Check also: Indicate Synonyms, Antonyms, Example Sentences
Recap of what we just learned
- Included Definition
- Included Meaning
- Origin of Included
- Real World Examples of Included
- Included Synonyms
- Included Antonyms
- Sentences for Included
In the diverse landscape of language, synonyms like incorporated, encompassed, comprised, entailed, and embodied enrich our vocabulary, offering nuanced alternatives to the word included. Understanding these synonyms not only broadens our language skills but also enhances our ability to express ideas with precision and flair. In various contexts, the choice of synonyms can significantly impact communication, allowing for subtle distinctions and conveying messages effectively. As we continue to explore the richness of language, embracing synonyms empowers us to communicate with depth and eloquence.
If you really enjoyed the article “What are Included Synonyms?,” then I would be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to your friends or sharing it on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook. Thank you!
Have you read “Example Sentences with Included?“ Which of these blogs are you reading, and how is it similar to one of them?
- Improved Synonyms, Antonyms, Example Sentences
- Impossible Synonyms, Antonyms, Example Sentences
- Ignorant Synonyms, Antonyms, Example Sentences
- Identity Synonyms, Antonyms, Example Sentences
- Involved Synonyms, Antonyms, Example Sentences
- Investigate Synonyms, Antonyms, Example Sentences
- Intimate Synonyms, Antonyms, Example Sentences
- Integrity Synonyms, Antonyms, Example Sentences
- Inspiring Synonyms, Antonyms, Example Sentences
- Initiative Synonyms, Antonyms, Example Sentences
- Inform Synonyms, Antonyms, Example Sentences
- Individual Synonyms, Antonyms, Example Sentences
- Incorporate Synonyms, Antonyms, Example Sentences
- Immediately Synonyms, Antonyms, Example Sentences
- Ignore Synonyms, Antonyms, Example Sentences
- Ideas Synonyms, Antonyms, Example Sentences
- Ideal Synonyms, Antonyms, Example Sentences