Setting up your domain and installing WordPress can be a seamless process when using aaPanel. In this step-by-step guide, we will walk you through the process of adding your domain to Cloudflare, updating the nameservers in your domain provider (such as NameCheap), and finally installing WordPress with just one click using aaPanel.
Step 1: Add Your Domain in Cloudflare.com and Copy the Cloudflare Nameservers
- Create an account on Cloudflare.com if you haven’t already.
- On the Cloudflare dashboard, click on “Add a Site” and enter your domain name.
- Cloudflare will scan your domain’s DNS records. Review and ensure that all necessary records are detected accurately.
- After the scan is complete, Cloudflare will provide you with two nameservers. Copy these nameservers as we will need them for the next step.
Step 2: Paste Cloudflare Nameservers to Your Domain Setting in NameCheap (Domain Provider)
- Log in to your account on NameCheap (or your domain provider’s website).
- Navigate to your domain’s DNS settings or manage nameservers.
- Replace the existing nameservers with the ones provided by Cloudflare. Save the changes.
Note: The DNS propagation may take some time, so be patient. This process usually completes within 24-48 hours.
Final Step: Install WordPress with One Click in aaPanel
- Log in to your aaPanel account.
- Once logged in, navigate to the “Web” section and click on “Website Management.”
- Select the domain you added in Cloudflare and NameCheap.
- Scroll down to the “Website” section and click on “Install WordPress.”
- Fill in the necessary details such as the website name, admin username, password, and email.
- Choose any additional settings or plugins you want to install, or leave them as default.
- Click on “Install,” and aaPanel will automatically install WordPress on your domain.
Congratulations! You have successfully installed your domain and WordPress using aaPanel’s one-click installation feature.
Remember to bookmark your WordPress admin URL for future reference. You can access it by appending “/wp-admin” to your domain name (e.g., yourdomain.com/wp-admin).
With aaPanel and its user-friendly interface, managing your domain and WordPress installation becomes a breeze. Enjoy the power and flexibility of WordPress and start creating your website with ease.
Please note that the process may vary depending on your domain provider and hosting environment. It is always recommended to consult the specific documentation or support resources provided by your domain provider, hosting service, or aaPanel for more detailed instructions.
If you have any further questions or encounter any issues during the process, don’t hesitate to reach out to aaPanel support or seek assistance from their community forums.