In this article, I will provide Biochemistry 20 Most Important Questions. These Biochemistry questions repeatedly come in various pharmacy technicians’ past papers.
Biochemistry Syllabus | Pharmacy Technician
Here you will know about what is the syllabus of Biochemistry for Pharmacy Technician. Total six chapters, Carbohydrates, Lipids, Proteins, Vitamins, and Biotechnology are the most important.
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Biochemistry
- Chapter 2: Carbohydrates
- Chapter 3: Lipids
- Chapter 4: Proteins
- Chapter 5: Vitamins
- Chapter 6: Introduction to Biotechnology
Read also: “Adjectives That Start With M?”
READ: Baby Farm Animals
Biochemistry 20 Most Important Questions
- Question 1: Define carbohydrates and explain what are the characteristics of carbohydrates?
- Question 2: What are the sources of carbohydrates?
- Question 3: Define briefly the classification of carbohydrates?
- Question 4: Define disaccharides and shortly explain the classification of disaccharides?
- Question 5: What is the classification of polysaccharides, explain with examples?
- Question 6: Define lipids and briefly explain classification of lipids?
- Question 7: Briefly explain the functions of lipids?
- Question 8: Define proteins and briefly explain the functions of proteins?
- Question 9: Briefly explain the concept of growth hormones?
- Question 10: Explain the effects of Insulin hormone in humans?
- Question 11: Define enzymes and explain the properties of enzymes?
- Question 12: Explain the functions of Enzymes
- Question 13: Which disease will occur in the human body due to the deficiency of vitamin D?
- Question 14: Describe briefly vitamin B1 and vitamin C?
Introduction to Biotechnology
- Question 15: Define biotechnology and explain its importance?
- Question 16: Explain the applications of biotechnology?
- Question 17: Describe briefly about genetic engineering?
I hope you have enjoyed our list of Biochemistry 20 Most Important Questions. According to my opinion read the above easy listing of Biochemistry to expand your learning skills.
I would be very thankful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to your friends or sharing it on Facebook, Reddit, Pinterest, Twitter, or Instagram. Thank you!
Recap of what we just learned?
- Biochemistry Syllabus | Pharmacy Technician
- Biochemistry 20 Most Important Questions
- Important Anatomy Terminology – Medical Terminology
- Anatomy and Branches of Anatomy
- What are Core Terminologies in Pharmacognosy?
- What are Crude Drugs and Classification of Crude Drugs?
- What is Pharmacognosy and Scope of Pharmacognosy?
If you’re facing any doubt about the qualities of Biochemistry 20 Most Important Questions, you can leave a message below, and we’ll attempt to give you feedback as early as possible.